Accurate Environmental Training Center
AETC Certification Classes:
- Class "A" Water Operator (4 days)
- Class "A" Wastewater Operator (4 days)
- Class "B" Water Operator (4 days)
- Class "B" Wastewater Operator (4 days)
- Class "C" Water Operator (2 days)
- Class "C" Wastewater Operator (2 days)
- Class "D" Water Operator (2 days)
- Class "D" Wastewater Operator (2 days)
- Class "D" Water & Wastewater Operator Combo (3 days)
- Class "D" Distribution & Collection Technician (1 day)
- Class "C" Distribution & Collection Operator (2 days)
- Class "A" Water Laboratory (4 days)
- Class "A" Wastewater Laboratory (4 days)
- Class "B" Water Laboratory (4 days)
- Class "B" Wastewater Laboratory (4 days)
- Class "C" Water Laboratory (4 days)
- Class "C" Wastewater Laboratory (4 days)
AETC Half-Day (4-hr) Renewal and Specialized Classes:
- Operator Math - Water
- Operator Math - Wastewater
- Drinking Water Sampling
- Wastewater Sampling
- Water Process Troubleshooting
- Wastewater Process Troubleshooting
- Biological Processes
- Disinfectant Byproducts
- Hands-On Water Lab Refresher
- Hands-On Wastewater Lab Refresher
- Water Lab Quality Assurance & Quality Control
- Wastewater Lab Quality Assurance & Quality Control
All of our classes offer:
- Hands-on experience
- In-depth curriculum
- Low tuition
- Quality instructors
- State-of-the-art classroom training and multimedia equipment
- Eight hours per day of certification training and either four or eight hours of continuing education credits
- Free refreshments and snacks provided
All "A","B","C" and "D" Level Operator and Laboratory Certification Classes are $125 per day.
All 1/2 day Renewal Classes are $75 per person.
- Experienced ODEQ Certified Instructors
- 3-ring Notebook
- Supplemental Study Aids and Informational Hand-outs
- ODEQ Water and Wastewater Operator and Laboratory Manuals and California Manuals also available to purchase.
- Optional online certification exam offered on last day of all certification classes
**Advance registration is required.**
Full payment or a Purchase Order number is required at time of enrollment.
Students whose class fees have not been paid may not be allowed to attend class.
No refunds for cancellations less than one week prior to the first day of class.
All Certification classes are eight hours per day (8am - 5pm)
AETC Training Center Personnel
Ali Fazel, Ph.D., President / Instructor
Jeff Clarke, Training Administrator / Instructor
Danny Chance, Technical Director / Instructor
David Kincannon, Engineering Services Manager / Instructor
Owen Byfield, Inorganics Technical Dir. / Quality Assurance / Instructor
Scott Taylor, Operator Leasing Manager / Instructor
Download the Registration Packet.
Please contact Jeff Clarke by e-mail or call (800) 516-5227 for more information.
Top Ten Reasons For Using Accurate Environmental Training:
- Experienced and certified staff of instructors with various degrees in higher education.
- President of Accurate Environmental has over thirty years of experience in the water and wastewater industry and maintains Oklahoma Department of Environmental Quality (ODEQ) Teaching Certificates for ABCD Level Operations and ABC Level Laboratory classes.
- All classes are Oklahoma Department of Environmental Quality (ODEQ) approved and can be used to meet certification and renewal requirements.
- Hands-on experience with every class.
- Full 8 hours of in-depth training and curriculum for each day of class.
- State-of-the-art classroom and laboratory training facilities.
- Custom and specialized training for municipal and industrial treatment system personnel.
- Over ninety percent first time passing rate for students who participated in "D" Operator Certification Classes.
- Smaller class sizes allow individual attention for each participant.
- Classrooms in Stillwater and Tulsa with more than 60 classes scheduled per year.
Top Goals of Accurate Environmental Training:
- To improve the operator's working knowledge and skills.
- To improve the operator's awareness of the importance of water and the treatment of water.
- To improve the operator's ability to operate their facility and reinforce laboratory safety and good technique.
- To improve the operator's math and chemistry skills.
- To improve the operator's motivation and encourage them to continually strive to improve their knowledge and skills.