Accurate Environmental Services provides environmental technical services for municipalities and industries necessary to meet their drinking water requirements.
Accurate Environmental Services, with highly qualified staff and a teamwork-oriented approach, can provide expert technical assistance needed to meet EPA and DEQ rules and regulations, improve operation performance, and reduce operating costs.
Several new drinking water regulations for water systems have gone into effect in recent decades:
- Groundwater Rule.
- Long Term 1 Enhanced Surface Water Treatment Rule (LT1 ESWTR).
- Long Term 2 Enhanced Surface Water Treatment Rule (LT2 [Crypto]).
- Stage 1 and Stage 2 Disinfection ByProducts Rule (DBPR).
- Lead and Copper Rule.
- Primary and Secondary Contaminants.
Accurate Environmental Services can provide:
- Water treatment plant process performance evaluations and operations review.
- Disinfection profiling and graphing.
- Filter run profiling.
- Assistance with monitoring and reporting.
- Teamwork approach to solutions.
- Site visits and on-call technical advice.
- On-site operator training
- Treatability studies, including GAC pilot studies.